CNC MACHINES AND SYSTEMS
SEMIS was founded in 1992 by a group of leading engineers from the former Technological Institute for Industrial Electronics.
Since then the company designs and manufactures a product line that is focused to automation of single or multi axes motion machines
(milling and turning machines; laser, gas and plasma cutting machines etc.).
The SEMIS product line includes:
- CNC machines for laser, gas and plasma cutting
- PC-based CNC systems
- DC brush type servo amplifiers - DC4QR
- Non-standard motion control equipment
SEMIS provides completed solutions for motion control to manufacturers of machines and helps them in the prototype design and manufacturing. Some of the recent co-operative projects of SEMIS are:
- Laser cutting and engravimg machines - co-operative project with Sofia University
- Plasma and/or gas cutting machines - co-operative project with “IMARAL” Ltd. – Sofia and “Industrial System” Ltd. - Plovdiv
Another activity of SEMIS is retrofitting and computerization of old machines.
SEMIS products are used in more than 15 countries in 4 continents. The professional design, state-of-the-art components, automated surface-mount technology and the excellent quality control in the company makes the SEMIS products highly reliable. This is the reason for the 24 months warranty period given by SEMIS for all its products.